||Never Pay Retail
Marblemosaics Ltd are dedicated suppliers of natural stone materials for homes and gardens. We have developed excellent links with our partners around the globe, by visiting quarries and processing facilities, to ensure we receive the best quality natural stone for our client base of designers, architects, and private individuals. There are no middlemen. Marblemosaics Ltd deal directly from the source. Mines, quarries or factories deal directly to our warehouses and yard in Plumton Green in sunny Sussex, a twenty minute drive from Brighton or Gatwick
Our diverse selection of natural stone tiles are available in many finishes, from polished, honed, tumbled and antique, they cater all tastes from modern contemporary to classical. Our company operates with the worlds leading natural stone supplier companies from Turkey, Spain, Italy, India and Brazil. All of our natural stone tiles are unrivalled for quality & price that will provide your home with a solid investment for years to come. We stock hundereds of natural stone tiles for use bathrooms, kitchens, hallways or conservatories these includes Quartz Tiles, Granite Tiles, Marble Tiles, Applestone Limestone, Limra Limestone Tiles, Black Quartz Tile, Galaxy Black, Absolute Black, Kashmir White, Stone Mosaic Tiles, Pebble Tiles, Light Travertine, Bathroom Pebbles and Crema Marfil . With such a wide selection available to purchase we can delivery throughout Europe or get your collection from our Plumpton Green warehouse in East Sussex. Marblemosaics Ltd have one of the largest ranges of natural stone tiles available in the UK. You can see a variety of natural stones including quartz tiles flooring on our website, however, we do understand that this doesn’t always show the true beauty of natural stone, we can provide you with free samples or you can visit our sussex showroom. Please take the time to browse through our webpages pages and view some of the most stunning selections of stone & glass in the UK. Happy browsing.
Please fill out the below form to receive a sample.Fields marked with a *
Telephone: 01273 891144
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pro Flexible Rapid Set+ WHITE 20kg
Professional Flexible Rapid Set+ is a specially formulated, fully flexible, S1 rated, fast setting, cement based adhesive.
It is suitable for beds of 3 – 20mm, interior, exterior, floor and wall applications. Pro Flexible Rapid Set+ is suitable is suitable for fixing most tile types and is recommended for fully vitrified tiles, natural stone glass mosaics and large format tiles. It is recommended for use on more demanding substrates including heated screeds, overboarded timber and swimming pools.
- Suitable for: ceramic, marble/natural stone, porcelain, glass, mosaic tiles
- Suitable for: under floor heating and over sheeted timber
- Grout after 3 hours
- BS EN 12004 Type C2FS1
- Grey or white
Coverage: 4m2/20kg bag @ 3mm bed
Packaging: 20 kg multiwall, sealed, paper sack
Credit & Debit Cards Welcomed On01273 891144
You are bidding on our 20 kg bag of our White Larsen Professional Tile Adhesive Fast set for only £ 19.99 per 20 kg bag fully inclusive of vat.
Coverage : 5 m2 to 15 m2 depending on depth of adhesive.
KEY FEATURES Designed For Natural Stone, and Full Vitrified, High Density Tiles Such as Porcelain and Mosaics. Suitable for Floor and Wall Applications, both Internal and External Non Slip - Euro compliance code C2FT Flexibel and Suitable For Application onto Concrete, Timber Floors, and Over Underfloor Heating. Anti-Stain and Watermark Proof. No Add Mix Required, Just Water. Ready For Grouting After Approx 3 Hours.
· For indoor and outdoor use.
· For walls and floors.
· For laying natural stone products, ceramic tiles and slabs, porcelain mosaics, brick tiles, clinker bricks and fully vitrified tiles.
· On cement screeds, ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds, pre-cast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plaster boards, gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds and over-boarded wooden floors (see Technical Advice Note)
· mastic asphalt (only indoors), insulation boards, plaster slabs, plaster and on existing wall and floor tiles.
· Water-resistant and resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C, multi-purpose use indoors and out, on walls and floors.
· Non sag, no need for battens and spacers, therefore easy and quick application.
· Deformable, compensates changes in temperature and elongations of the substrate.
· Flexible can be used with under floor heating systems.
The substrate must be solid, clean and load bearing. Oil stains, bond inhibiting surfaces and other residues must be thoroughly removed. The substrate must be plumb and flush in accordance with DIN 18202. Substrate irregularities on walls are to be made good. Concrete floors can be levelled with a self-smoothing screed leveller. Prime very absorbent cement based substrates and aerated concrete with a suitable acrylic primer diluted 1 : 1 with water. Ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds as well as gypsum based substrates and mastic asphalt screeds inside of buildings are to be primed with a suitable priming system. Freshly applied cement screeds must not have a residual moisture content above 4%, anhydrite and/or gypsum based screeds not more than 0,5% (measured with a CM-moisture meter).
Minimum age of the substrate:
· Cement screed 28 days
· Concrete 6 weeks
· Place gauging water (see table) into a clean mixing vessel. Add the powder and mix the mortar with a suitable stirrer or mixer mounted on an electric drill until a plastic, lump-free consistency is achieved.
· Allow a slake time of approx. 3 minutes for Natural Stone Adhesive, then remix briefly.
· Apply a thin bond coat to the substrate with the smooth edge of the trowel.
· Comb mortar onto the fresh bond coat with a notched trowel. Apply the adhesive bed in one direction, if possible. Apply only as much mortar as can be covered with tiles during the working time.
· Check the working time by touching the mortar with your fingertip.
· Position and align the tiles by slightly pushing them into the adhesive bed.
ON WOODEN FLOORS
The surface should be prepared to provide a rigid and secure base without deflection and suitable to support the intended weight. Tongue and Groove/Chipboard must be over-boarded with exterior grade plywood, which is at least 15mm thick, and given time to find equilibrium with its surroundings. Plywood boards must be 18mm thick and all joints must be supported. All must be screwed down every 300mm centres. The reverse face and edges of the boards must be primed with a suitable primer to prevent the ingress of ambient moisture while the exposed face should be un-primed and clean.
· Do not apply at temperatures below +5°C and above +30°C and under extreme hot and windy conditions.
· The bond coat must be cured prior to the installation of tiles.
· Mixed Natural Stone Adhesive can be applied for approx. 40 minutes. Higher temperatures reduce, lower temperatures increase these times.
· Substrates made of precast concrete elements and/or in-situ concrete must be at least 3 months old (at +23°C and 50% relative humidity)
· The instructions of the gypsum manufacturers must be followed in case of gypsum and gypsum based substrates.
· The open time is reduced in case of absorbent substrates
· Never add water or dry powder to stiffened Natural Stone Adhesive.
· When laying fully vitrified tiles on floors outdoors use Natural Stone Adhesive in the buttering/floating method.
· After laying mosaic tiles it is required to remove the adhesive from the joints down to a uniform depth to ensure proper, stain free grouting afterwards. · · This also applies to front-sided paper-faced mosaic.
· Tools and ceramics should be washed with water immediately after use; once the product has cured it can only be removed by mechanical means.
· Store in a cool and dry place. Open bags must be closed immediately after use.
PLEASE NOTE - SAFETY
Natural Stone Adhesive contains cement. Contact with moisture or gauging water sets off an alkaline reaction, which may cause skin irritation and/or caustic burns to mucous membranes (e.g. eyes). Risk of severe eye injury, therefore avoid contact with eyes and prolonged skin contact. In case of eye contact immediately rinse with plenty of water and consult a doctor. In case of skin contact remove contaminated, soaked clothing immediately and wash with plenty of soap and water. Wear suitable protective gloves. Keep out of reach of children. audited in accordance with DIN EN 12004 complies with the Euro Norm C2FT